domingo, 23 de outubro de 2011

Purple & Glitter

Hello =)

Today I really don't have too much to say... I should be studying and organizing my projects to university, but it's sunday and I feel kinda lazy.
So last week I had a purple mani, I didn't have tried those two polishes, although I bought months ago.
I didn't have the chance to try them, so it seemed a good time to do it now.


This is the purple polish, he already has a cute shimmer, don't you think? =)
Then I added a little of glitter in a diagonal design and in my ring finger a totally coverage with the glitter polish.



I did the diagonal design with tape, but it is not perfect, the glitter polish was a bit too thicker =/


What I Used:
* Purple polsih with shimmer - 462 by Ivsty Cosmetics (2 coats)
* Glitter - 93 by Yes Love (2 coats)
* Top coat Água Pura by Cliché (1 coat)



XXX
Doktor Nails

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário